Selasa, 06 September 2011

SSM - July 13, 2011 | Praise the Naturals | Lily Lasciel bdsm electro

bdsm life
Year: 2011
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking
Duration: 00:10:54 + 00:08:02 + 00:11:50 + 00:15:36 + 00:05:44

Description: Domming Jennifer White is like having a show on a leash ... this is a powerful woman ... and glamourously fair ... she takes her time getting ready ... she strives for perfection, vexation much care to prep herself ... In the end, I appreciate her efforts ... I like a made bright and fresh woman ... to begin with ... they may not end up that wont, but that isn't their fault ... and nothing that happens to Jennifer up~ the bdsm play pen body this day is her fault either ... she is a great pliant ... I don't need a reason to slave bdsm training do what I chouse ... the means is the end ... After talking to her and directing her to slip, I hogtie her ... tight ... her limber back is her own foe as I pull her into an arch ... Jennifer remains calm and saccharine, gagged and hogtied on her bdsm scene side, as I begin with my tails and floggers ... that time a tight and restrictive pretzel tie ... that pussy is pure pink ... I operate over her helpless hole with a dildo and wand ... then my fingers ... she asks persmission to squirt. .. I tell her not to get me wet ... so, she doesnt squirt ... I may have ruined her whole orgasm ... too fucking bad ... her luxury isnt worth my wet pants ... or rug. .. a bit annoyed, I apply the lip loop to her perfect pussy and spread it abroad ... I enjoyed watching her suffer more either way ... then upside the floor and spread ... her hands are roped to her body and she can only look on as I rig up a crotchrope eros bdsm with wieghts ... soon afterward clover clamps with wieghts ... sensory overload with my canes and I travel back to her pussy ... a vibrating egg sinks deep inside and I bdsm free vids conversion to an act the magic wand on her clit ... Jennfier cums and screams ... In the final scnee I bend her over and take it to her numskull ... I finish her off with a hard dildo pounding and the truncheon ... it was truly hard to let her go ... but I prepare on getting her back ...

Video Quality: SiteRip
Video Format: MP4
Video codec: H.264/AVC
Audio codec: AAC
Video: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, 1280 x 720, ~ 1500 kbps, 29.970 fps
Audio: MPEG-4 AAC LC, 22 050 Hz, 16 kb / s tot, stereo (2 / 0)


bdsm life

File bulk: 548.2 MB

bdsm life