Kamis, 14 April 2011

TheTraining Of O - Satine Phoenix, day One bdsm hanging

free bdsm pictures
Pain Management Skills
"i used to subsist a pretty hard core masochist, but i'm not sure where my tolerance is any more"
Marking
liberal policy with 2 week window in spite of healing
Sexuality
overtly sensuous
Orgasm
suffers mild de-sensitization due to heavy vibrator use
Masturbation
tends to over-stimulate herself
Fucking
weak endurance, needs work on thigh strength
Sucking
exceptional with good deep throat skills
Quotes
- "I melbourne bdsm really love being the "good girl"."
- "Being inflict bdsm amature into a bdsm rape predicament and proving to my sir that i am meritorious of his sadistic touch"
- "i enjoy being told what to do and enjoy pleasing my sir and will try with all my strength to group bdsm make sure i do."

Duration:1:28:43
Quality: HDTVRip
Format:wmv
Video: 1280x720
Audio: PCM 22050Hz stereo 128Kbps
File Size: 1.oGb
File volume: 1.0 GB

free bdsm pictures